a-Sikcon Impression Materiasl Putty Dental Silicone Impression Material Regular
|5-19 20-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $33 US $31 US $28 US $26|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SD-M05
- Package: 1500g/Box
- Putty Mixing Time: 45s
- Putty Catalyst: 400g
- Origin: China(Mainland)
- Name: Impression Material
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Putty Base: 400g
- White Measuring Spoon: 100ml
Dental Alginate Impression Material 1500g
Kit include of Dental impression material
1pcs Putty Base 400g.
1pcs Putty Catalyst 400g.
2pcs White Measuring Spoon 50ml.
Plastic transparent box.
Technical data of Dental impression material:
Working time:Putty-1 min. and 30sec.Wash-1 min.
Consolidation time: Putty-<4 min. Wash-5 min.
Max. compressive deformation: <1.0%
recovery of elasticity:>99.0%
Max. dimensional change:after 24h within 0.3% and after 336h within 0.3%.
Advantages of vinyl polysiloxane:
1 Excellent hydrophilic.
2 Medium flexibility and viscosity enable detail impression of partial or complete denture.
3 Excellent hydrophilic enables best impression without air bubble in the wet mouth.
4 The lowest deformation enables reproduction of plaster model without change of accuracy for more than 15
days after impression.
How to work for the Dental impression material
1.Squeeze base and catalyst for the same length on the mixing pad.
2. Mix well for 30 seconds and get an equal color.
3. Put the mixed materials on the tray.
4. Inject 5 minutes after adhesive application when you use an individual tray.
1.Insert the cartridge into the dispenser.
2. Squeeze little bit until base and catalyst drain together without blocking.
3. Insert the mixing tip into the cartridge and turn it 90 to the clock wise direction.
4. Pull the trigger slowly for good mixing of the materials.